If you need assistance with anything please contact us so that we can resolve the issue for you immediately. We are here to help, Please read and adhere to the following policy closely.
- Returns must be performed within within 30 days of the date the merchandise was delivered to you.
- All products must be returned in their original condition, unworn with tags still attached with the manufacturer's original packaging and shoe box (where applicable).
- OrvaDirect.com cannot accept any returns without an accompanying RMA#.
- In order to accept your return, you must request a Return Authorization Number (RMA#). Log in to your account and click on "My Orders" and select the RMA for the order number you wish to return. We will then e-mail your personal RMA# and instructions on how and where to ship your return merchandise.
- With your return, you must include the Packing Slip that came with your purchase.
- Purchases made on the OrvaDirect.com web store must be returned via the procedures listed here and cannot be returned to Orva Shoes retail stores.
- Purchases made in the Orva Shoes retail stores must be returned to a Orva Shoes retail store and cannot be returned via the web store return procedure.
- Once we receive the original item(s), a refund will be made to the original form of payment. Please note that shipping fees are non refundable for both ways unless the mistake was made by Orva Shoes.
- Returns of purchases made with Electronic Gift Cards will result in a Gift Card credit being applied to your OrvaDirect web store account for future use.
- If you believe we made an error in your order please let us know. We will be happy to discuss any questions you may have and investigate any issues. Please visit our Customer Care page to learn about the various methods to contact OrvaDirect.com
How to return an item
All eligible merchandise must receive prior return authorization from our Customer Care representative by email or telephone. The easiest way is to log in to your account and click on "My Orders" and select the RMA for the order number you wish to return. Customer Care will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Upon the issuance of the RMA #, you will be provided instructions on how to complete the item return. Please make sure we receive your returned purchase of the date the merchandise was delivered to you with all the packaging intact. We do not pay for shipping cost of returned items.
For your protection and security, we recommend that you use a carrier that will provide delivery confirmation. Please be sure to include your name and order number in the shipping box.
- Local - (212) 369-3448
- Toll Free - (888) 388-ORVA (6782)
Upon being issued a Merchandise Return Authorization, please send the return to:
- Orva Shoes 34
- 34 West 34th Street
- New York, NY 10001
Are item exchanges available for a different size/color/etc.?
If item is still available in our inventory, then an item exchange for a different size/color will be considered.
Damaged or defective merchandise
If an item was shipped in error, turns out to be defective, or was damaged in transit, please Contact Us. Remember that all returns must be made within 30 days of shipment.
Will I be notified when my item return has been received?
Yes, you will receive an email notification from our Customer Care team indicating that your item has been received and the Merchandise Credit has been issued.